Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Jersey: Look Before You Laugh

I got teased by a Mixed Martial Artist from Manchester UK yesterday. Why did I get teased by this guy? I got teased because I'm from New Jersey and The Jersey Shore has given my entire state a bad name. It doesn't matter that I live in the mountains. It doesn't matter that I have only been to the shore on rare occasions. It doesn't matter that I'm not Italian. It doesn't matter that I don't even have cable and I have never watched that program. Ha Ha! "You're from New Jersey!" That's what I hear. I heard it yesterday and I've heard it before.

I did some research today and guess what I found out.

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is from Staten Island.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is from Chile.
Jenni "Jwoww" Farley is from Upstate New York.
DJ Pauly D is from Providence, RI.

I'm actually from New Jersey. Leave me alone about those clowns.

Look Before You Laugh - Fort Anderson
New Jersey: Look Before You Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment