Tuesday, September 7, 2010

They Make Good Films These Days (Actually, Here's One From Hollywood (Sort Of)) - #5

Example #5 - Greenberg



I can't wait to own this DVD, so I can watch it over and over again. Not for the faint of heart. My librarian heard it was funny. She asked me to tell her if it is funny. I have been avoiding telling her about it, because it's funny - rolling on the floor laughing my ass off funny - but the humor is as dark as it gets. I don't like to discuss the merits of abortion humor near the kids' section of the public library. Maybe I should go and discuss it. Face my fears. I'll probably end up like the lead character. Isolated and alone, and miserable - but wait, I'm like that all the time anyway.

So Sayeth the King of Funny Faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment