Thursday, September 23, 2010

REVIEW of the KoFF: "Fearless balls out, fuck you type of performance...authentic...real."

My British friend, Guy, who I met through his famous YouTube channel TheMainMeal, which features his patented, one of a kind Tourette's Karaoke performances,  paid me the ultimate compliment today.

He wants me to link my video to one of his videos. I copied his message telling me why under this video. My performance starts at 2:08.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC0vVLlHxk8


Hi Erik


My reason for suggesting you link your video to mine, is because what I see in that video is a fearless, balls out, fuck you type of performance, I love it, its what I am about, To me the modern age is saturated with fake, plastic people, everyone thinks they are star and acts like they are already a star, replete with thoroughly offensive ego. You are real, your performance is real, the world needs reality, I don;t mean the crap thats passes for reality tv, I mean totally authentic real people who have flaws, are happy to wear them and just don't give a fuck.

You have my total respect for putting yourself out there..


take care friend
Guy

http://www.youtube.com/themainmeal

At the time of this posting, Guy's performance of R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion has been viewed 388,100 times. My video has got 25 views.

He's got Tourettes and Asperger's. I've got Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar Type and Asperger's.

We are real people with flaws. We are happy to wear them. And we don't give a fuck.

Warm Regards,

Erik B. Anderson
Independence Township, New Jersey
Established 1782

No comments:

Post a Comment