Thursday, March 11, 2010

How I Spent March 4, 2010

March 4th, 2010 - The Seventh Anniversary of my Father's Death

First I got into an argument with someone on the phone.

Then I met and talked with some friends and calmed down.

Then I got on my bike.

Then I had lunch at Mama's Pizza.

100_3530

Then I rode up Schooley's Mountain. I had to walk up most of the way. But when I got to the top, I rested at the Schooley's Mountain General Store for a while.

Then I went to Rock Spring Park.

100_3531

Then I sat on the Throne of Funny Faces.

100_3532

I listened to a few songs on my iPod. One of them, I remember, was by the Talking Heads. I can't remember the name of the song.

Then I rode down the hill toward Palmer Park.

When I got to Palmer Park, it was closed.
100_3534

Bummer.

I took this picture - I thought you would be able to see the flag, but I guess not:
100_3533

I did not want to trespass. I took another picture, but I did not get close to my father's flag.

100_3535

I never was able to just sit and rest like I wanted to but, I was able to wait for a song on my iPod to play all the way through.

The song?

Maybe you've heard of it:


More Neil Young music on iLike


The King is Dead!
But He's Not Forgotten!

Warm Regards,

Erik B. Anderson
The King of Funny Faces
Independence Township, New Jersey
Established 1782

No comments:

Post a Comment